We offer Motion Control based System Solutions designed to meet your needs, delivered on schedule and within budget. Technology integration expertise and industry experience, coupled with an excellent track record, make us your preferred solution partner.
- New Machine and Retrofit Upgrades
- OEM “Drive In” and Bespoke Servo & Stepper “All In One” solutions for reduced cost and single source simplicity
- Integration of OEM equipment systems on to site wide architecture
We provide the following integrated solution, including:
- Multi Axis Motion Control Solutions for Servo & Stepper
- A large variety of Drive & I/O Bus technologies, including Ethercat, Sercos, RTEX, Can Open, Profibus, Modbus TCP/IP, DeviceNet, ControlNet, etc.
- C# and VB Programming for integration of Motion Control Third Party Devices
- Vision & Tracking system integration
- Data Logging solutions, with Network Interface
Panel Design and Build
Our Panel Fabrication Facility outputs product that is:
- The highest quality
- Manufactured in the most cost effective way
- Built to the required specification
System Build encompasses panel fabrication and testing, and the staging of the complete system (control systems panels, networks, operator consoles, configuration stations, and all associated software) for integration testing, customer inspection. Panels are a vital link between the operator interfaces and field Components and are an integral part of the overall control strategy. Good design with intuitive setup, operation and fault reporting is of paramount importance. Proper layout of the panel and efficient use of available space is vital. Furthermore, to allow for possible expansions, panels must be designed not only for today’s needs but also with the future in mind.
Quality Design and Fabrication
Our panels are built to the highest standards, from design right through to construction and testing. This ensures a consistent, high quality product each and every time.
To capitalize on good design we only use top quality components and the highest standards of workmanship throughout our panels. Following construction, we comprehensively test all our panels.